Okay - Just saying in case you don't know :
I want this site of mine: www.mavisdraws.com to be sponsored by its patrons. I have set goals on patreon that should guide the people trough different moments and in return, I will unlock some things that I’ve done previously and will be doing more in the future.
In short: I’m counting on people to come and support me on patreon in order for me to show the art I’ve made – here only on my site for free – /or at least this should be the first place to see those – before they are spread to other sites.
Save MavisDraws is a sentence, and should be considered as a statement – not crying for help about financial troubles: It is about the appreciation: to me, it comes with the support of the fans, with their comments here and desire to see more.
There's less than a month for me to pay the host – and the goal is $300.
I wanted to involve people to support an idea and me. $300 is achievable. Pledging the least amount might show appreciation. Even leaving a comment saying ” hi” – shows some love. I didn’t put any banners, ads, or popups to jump in your face – and this page advertises only me, me and ME.
Everything on the page is free, and I’m willing to show all my stuff out.
I want to keep this that way.
Commissions, however, are not included in this goal. Commissioned jobs – include the word “job” means I do work for someone for the pay. That is not a help, it’s a service, a trade – and as you can see I did a lot of illustrations.
That means I should be able to pay for the hosting myself. If I do that – this will make the idea of having a goal on patreon meaningless.
Things that you might see from me /in case the part with the goals actually start to work/:
1. I will be posting more regularly here (mavisdraws.com), but first to see the posts will be the patrons
2. I will start making short animated loops /in future goals/ - check my twitter for reference on some of them.
3. I will start streaming on schedule on twitch, picarto, youtube – one of those. /in further goals/.
4. I make videos with the process of my works – speed process and will post the videos on youtube /mainstream ones/ or on Newgrounds – /in future goals/
5. I will eventually start doing illustrations based on the choice of the crowd or by votes from a poll.
6. I will eventually create an account for prints and merch you could buy. / in future goals/.
The end date is set on May, this year. As it seems I will have to pay the host - but like I mentioned on the above this will make the whole idea of my goals on patreon meaningless. And I will have to change them to something more relevant.